Are you looking to take your career in the electrical industry to new heights? Are you interested in working for a growing business with commercial and domestic opportunities covering a diverse range of contracts and disciplines? If your values include excellence, integrity and initiative, then we’re looking for you!
DSA Electrical is an Essex-based, family-run business celebrating over 25 years of delivering electrical contracting services to the public and private sectors. Our values of innovation, excellence and integrity have driven our success since the outset. At DSA Electrical, we are proud to make a real difference in the lives of the people we meet.
As a growing business, we are passionate about nurturing a talented, enthusiastic and diverse workforce. Our brilliant team of engineers make us who we are. We are looking for qualified, experienced, self-motivated engineers who take pride in their work, have an eye for detail and a love of problem-solving. As part of our friendly, growing team, you will enjoy flexible working practices and a competitive reward and support package.
Hours: 8 am to 5 pm
Salary and benefits:
Employed electricians benefit from:
- Up to £35K salary dependant on qualifications and experience
- Company vehicle, fuel card and mobile devices for business use
- Detailed induction and excellent training
- Embedded safety culture
- Regular social events and fantastic progression opportunities
- Company pension and life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Provision and maintenance of equipment such as tester
Sub-Contractors benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- Working within a great team
- Our organised approach
- Detailed inductions and excellent training
- Prompt payment policy
Our electricians work on a diverse range of jobs, covering domestic contracts and commercial projects. Our clients include social housing providers, healthcare and education organisations, public services, commercial enterprises, main contractors and local authorities. Services we provide include inspection and testing, upgrades and rewires, new installations, lighting and EV charging, to name a few.
Successful candidates must be able to record site information and test results using electronic software accurately and have experience in completing EICRs.
- 18th Edition Qualification and ECS cards
- Minimum of 5 years testing and installation experience, including domestic works
- 2391 or 2394/5 qualified
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a polite and friendly attitude
- Good general IT skills
- Appointment is subject to a basic level DBS disclosure and references
- Due to the nature of the role, a full driving licence is essential
For more information and to apply, please email Kelly Pearce at email@example.com